51 Shares

The human brain is a marvelous thing. It helps us learn and adapt. Central to these abilities is neuroplasticity, which allows our human brain to recognize itself as necessary even after traumatic brain injuries. Neurons, also known as the body's information superhighway, carry signals from the brain to our body. The neurons use Synapse a system by which signals are passed from an axon terminal to a dendrite, to transmit the signals. There are three types of signals; Motor, Sensory, and Interneuron. Neurons make up 10% of brain cells. The other 90% are Glia cells. The neurons are so tiny that 30,000 neurons can fit on the head of a pin. Another interesting fact is that men and women's brain feel pain differently. Plasticity allows for specific body or brain functionality as represented in the brain to move to a different region of the brain, if and when necessary. Post-injury, the brain regains functionality and leverages the uninjured parts.


Do You Need help with a Learning Difficulty?

Our simple online analysis will help you get to the core of the problem and find the right solution for you.

Understanding how to help someone with a learning difficulty starts with understanding which micro-skills are affected. When you learn which of the micro-skills is the problem, you will then be on your way to solving it.

You'll also learn how to:

  • Build confidence
  • Enhance Learning ability
  • Eliminate avoidance
  • Build grit

You can get this analysis for free by filling out this simple form. This will help you get to the bottom of a learning difficulty and provide you with a solution. If you are ready to put this problem behind you click the button below and fill out the form.